Disney Girls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobro dosli na forum o Disney devojkama, saznajte sve o Miley, Seleni, Demi, Ashley..... i Uzivajte sa nama!

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

DemzDuerre*

DemzDuerre*
Demi Admin
Demi Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tween (and teen) spirit — literally — lit up Sunday’s sold-out RodeoHouston show featuring the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato.

Red, blue and green glowsticks whizzed through the air. Cameras flashed nonstop. Toothy smiles were everywhere. The energy was contagious.

Dallas-born Lovato took the stage first for a four-song set, and she was clearly excited to be back in Texas.

“There are so many people out there. My hearts about to burst through my chest,” she tweeted just a few minutes before taking the stage. “I’m so ready for this!”

Lovato looked stylish in all black, including strategically ripped pants; and she seemed sweet and sincere. But her voice often cracked and was weak in several places. At times, she was completely inaudible, and there was a lack of strong backup vocals. [REMEMBER SHE IS SICK THOUGH!!!]

Despite those flaws, Don’t Forget boasted terrific buildup and release. And Lovato found her footing a bit during Here We Go Again (though she yelled much of the song).

The Jonas Brothers started quietly with Lovebug, which still incited equal doses of screams and singalong. Every minor movement, in fact, earned ear-piercing cries. It’s the same excitement that greeted the sibling trio’s 2009 RodeoHouston debut.

The madness hit a frenzied pitch when Joe, dressed in a form-fitting designer suit, jumped offstage and leapt onto the nearest railing — just inches from the outstretched hands of breathless girls.

The JBros have grown since their days opening for Miley Cyrus. They’re more playful and confident onstage. Vocally, all three also showed marked improvement (save for a wobbly When You Look Me In the Eyes).

Early single Year 3000 is still a fizzy jolt of pop silliness, and Lovato (in much better voice) returned to duet with Joe on This Is Me, a song from the Disney film Camp Rock. (The pair also debuted new charity tune Make a Wave.)

Extra touches also made the set spirited and fun. Nick took a solo turn during Who I Am, and all three brandished cowboy hats (and twangy accents) for a cheeky cover of Keith Urban’s Somebody Like You.

By the end of the set, when the JBros powered through hits SOS and Burnin’ Up, it was useless to resist the rush of rocket-fueled pop.

Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston Normal_001Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston Normal_004Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston Normal_006Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 035Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 036Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston Normal_034Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 037Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston Normal_031Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 025Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 026Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 027Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 028Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 029Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston Normal_023Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston Normal_021Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 019Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 013Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 012Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston Normal_018Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 010Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 009Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 008Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 007Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 001Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 002Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 003Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 004Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 005Jonas Brothers, Lovato light up Rodeo Houston 006

http://www.demi-lovato.in-goo.com

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu