Disney Girls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobro dosli na forum o Disney devojkama, saznajte sve o Miley, Seleni, Demi, Ashley..... i Uzivajte sa nama!

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Demi Lovato Denies Dating Joe Jonas

3 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Demi Lovato Denies Dating Joe Jonas Empty Demi Lovato Denies Dating Joe Jonas Sre Jan 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Mee

Mee
Postajes svetski poznata zvezda!
Postajes svetski poznata zvezda!

We almost forgot about those Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas dating rumors for a hot minute. But apparently Demi still gets asked about it all the time.

The young Disney star is actually tired of having to answer questions about her love life and has taken to her Twitter account to finally clear up the rumors.

"There's been a lot of rumors lately that I'm dating one of my best friends Joe. I can promise my entire career that I am not," Demi tweeted.

"It's unfortunate that some people out there are so desperate for attention that they have to make up gossip to keep their site alive," Demi wrote on her official Twitter page.

She added, "We've NEVER dated. He's incredible, but we don't have feelings for each other in that way. I love you guys, and I wouldn't lie about that."

It's too bad that they aren't dating, they'd make such a cute couple!

ukratko prevod:
Demi je demantovala da ima nesto sa Joe Jonasom i dodala je da da oni nemaju medjusobna osjecanja na taj nacin.Takodje je rekla da ih woli i da nebi da prica o tom tracu.

*preuzeto sa DSS

https://disney-girls.serbianforum.info/forum.htm

2Demi Lovato Denies Dating Joe Jonas Empty Re: Demi Lovato Denies Dating Joe Jonas Čet Jan 21, 2010 2:12 pm

MissMontana

MissMontana
Gl. Miley Admin
Gl. Miley Admin

-.- jbg...

https://disney-girls.serbianforum.info

3Demi Lovato Denies Dating Joe Jonas Empty Re: Demi Lovato Denies Dating Joe Jonas Čet Jan 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Bieberova4ever

Bieberova4ever
Vip clan
Vip clan

aaa?! -.- -_-

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu