Disney Girls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobro dosli na forum o Disney devojkama, saznajte sve o Miley, Seleni, Demi, Ashley..... i Uzivajte sa nama!

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Selena Gomez: I Am Not That Lucky To Date Nick

2 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

MissMontana

MissMontana
Gl. Miley Admin
Gl. Miley Admin

Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas haven’t confirmed that they are dating, but they won't deny it either. What's with these teens getting all secretive on us?

When Hollyscoop caught up with the Disney star at the “5th Annual Runway For Life” event in Hollywood, we asked Selena if she would clear the air and confirm their relationship.

“Nick is a wonderful guy, honestly he is. Anybody would be very lucky to be dating him, but I am not that lucky," she tells Hollyscoop.

Whatever the case is, we think Selena is a hot commodity and Nick would be lucky to date her!

In regards to her celebrity crush, Selena said Shia LaBeouf was her man.

When we asked if she had ever met him, Selena said, “No I haven’t, I honestly think I would faint, I really do, I've never fainted for anyone, but I have such a big crush on him.” Ah young love! Check out our exclusive interview with Selena below...

Ukratko prevod: Selena govori kako je Nick predivan momak i kako nije svako te srece da ga ima... kao ni ona..

https://disney-girls.serbianforum.info

Bieberova4ever

Bieberova4ever
Vip clan
Vip clan

superr :)

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu