Disney Girls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobro dosli na forum o Disney devojkama, saznajte sve o Miley, Seleni, Demi, Ashley..... i Uzivajte sa nama!

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Selena Gomez: I'm Definitely Single

3 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Selena Gomez: I'm Definitely Single Empty Selena Gomez: I'm Definitely Single Pet Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm

MissMontana

MissMontana
Gl. Miley Admin
Gl. Miley Admin

Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner have been spending an awful lot of time together lately. But don’t go getting the wrong idea, because they are not a couple!

Selena made sure to emphasize her single status at the 20th annual A Time for Heroes Celebrity Carnival to benefit the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.

She told Extra, “I’m single. Definitely single.”

So why all the paparazzi shots of Selena and Taylor running errands together and hanging out all the time. Selena said, “He’s one of my good friends.”

And to prove her point even more, when asked who her favorite Twilight star was, she replied, “I’d say Robert.”

Touche! Well, maybe these two are just taking things slow, which can’t fault them for! More young Hollywood couples should do what Selena and Taylor are doing. But how cute would these two be?!

Najkrace prepricano: Selena i Tay definitivno nisu zajeno... samo provode vreme zajeno...

https://disney-girls.serbianforum.info

2Selena Gomez: I'm Definitely Single Empty Re: Selena Gomez: I'm Definitely Single Ned Apr 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Bieberova4ever

Bieberova4ever
Vip clan
Vip clan

znam za ovo..xD

3Selena Gomez: I'm Definitely Single Empty Re: Selena Gomez: I'm Definitely Single Ned Apr 25, 2010 1:39 pm

AnChY

AnChY
Ne znas sta je Disney
Ne znas sta je Disney

također

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu