Disney Girls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobro dosli na forum o Disney devojkama, saznajte sve o Miley, Seleni, Demi, Ashley..... i Uzivajte sa nama!

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

2010 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

12010 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Empty 2010 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Ned Jan 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Miss Sunshine

Miss Sunshine
Selena Admin
Selena Admin

Selena is scheduled to perform at the 2010 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo alongside with Justin Bieber on March 21st. A bunch of other artists will participate in this event as well like the Jonas Brothers, Rascal Flatts, Black Eyed Peas and Demi Lovato. Selena and Justine will perform on the last day of the show. Click here to see the complete line up.
Two young singers, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, are scheduled to perform on the last day of this year's Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The two are going to take the mic for live concert on Sunday, March 21. Prior to Justin and Selena's performance, Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato will be visiting the show on March 7. There also be the likes of Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Mary J. Blige, Tim McGraw and Rascal Flatts coming to the event.
2010 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo 00030040

ukratko prevod : Selena ce takodje prisustvovati show-u sa Justin Bieber-om..a tu ce biti bandowi kao npr. Jonas Brothers,Rascal Glatts,Black Eyed Peas i Demi Lovato. Selena i Justin B. ce nastupati poslednje veceri show-a `` Houston Livestock,Show and Rodeo``. Jonas B. i demi ce nastupati 7.marta..na owaj show ce doci i Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Mary J. Blige, Tim McGraw i Rascal Flatts...

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu