Disney Girls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobro dosli na forum o Disney devojkama, saznajte sve o Miley, Seleni, Demi, Ashley..... i Uzivajte sa nama!

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Demi Lovato Talks About Relationship

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Demi Lovato Talks About Relationship Empty Demi Lovato Talks About Relationship Ned Feb 21, 2010 7:32 pm

DemzDuerre*

DemzDuerre*
Demi Admin
Demi Admin

Demi Lovato spilled to Tiger Beat about she knows finding true love takes time and she doesn’t want to settle for anything less! “I’m only 17 and I know a lot of people don’t think it’s right to have boyfriend at such a young age. But whatever make you happy, you should go for it!”

Demi has had her heart broken, but doesn’t let it get her down: “I feel like you can fall in love multiple times, so why waste it? I don’t really know much about love, but I do know that when I really like someone, a lot of things remind me of them. They’re constantly on my mind.”Friendship is the key to any of Demi’s relationships: “I think spending time with someone all day and just laying out in the sun together would be the best thing. Just be yourself!”

Demi thinks it’s funny that she is always being linked to costars Joe Jonas and Sterling Knight: “They’re great guys. We’ve always been good friends!”

http://www.demi-lovato.in-goo.com

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu