Disney Girls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobro dosli na forum o Disney devojkama, saznajte sve o Miley, Seleni, Demi, Ashley..... i Uzivajte sa nama!

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

What? Miley Cyrus Marrying Leonardo DiCaprio & Having His Baby?!

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

MissMontana

MissMontana
Gl. Miley Admin
Gl. Miley Admin

What has the Hannah Montana teen sensation Miley Cyrus done now?

Thankfully, nothing more than having a school-girl crush on actor Leonardo DiCaprio. Whew!

The 16-year-old Miley attended the Golden Globe Awards last weekend, and although she's dating model Justin Gaston, she's got a big plans to marry the 34-year-old DiCaprio.

Cyrus gushed, "I saw my husband, Leonardo DiCaprio. I didn't meet him. He doesn't know I'm his wife but I will be one day."

I'm not sure how supermodel Bar Refaeli will handle another chick swooping in on her man, but at this point, she's probably safe. Not likely a teenie-bopper is going to steal Leo away from her. But stranger things have happened.

I'm predicting Miley will date Justin for a while and then move on to someone else - she's young, and shouldn't get too serious with anyone yet. Hopefully, whoever she's with, she doesn't get pregnant!

https://disney-girls.serbianforum.info

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu