Disney Girls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobro dosli na forum o Disney devojkama, saznajte sve o Miley, Seleni, Demi, Ashley..... i Uzivajte sa nama!

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Selena Gomez About 'hannah montana'

2 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Selena Gomez About 'hannah montana' Empty Selena Gomez About 'hannah montana' Pet Feb 19, 2010 10:47 pm

MissMontana

MissMontana
Gl. Miley Admin
Gl. Miley Admin

Selena Gomez Says Miley Cyrus Is 'Ready' For Life After 'Hannah Montana'

'She's ready for other things,' fellow Disney star says of Miley's final 'Hannah' season.

At the beginning of the year, Miley Cyrus announced that season four would be the last for her hugely popular Disney series "Hannah Montana." Fellow Disney star Selena Gomez said her colleague is just ready to move on to bigger and more mature things, even if her fans will feel the void left by her decision to end the show.

"I think that she's growing with the show, and I think it's such a great platform for her," Gomez told MTV News, adding that she has yet to talk to Cyrus about her post-"Hannah Montana" plans. "And she's lived up to it as wonderfully as she could, and I think she continues to carry it, but she's ready for other things."
Although there's still some time until the show does finally end, Cyrus has expressed her desire to tackle more mature projects, like her role in the forthcoming Nicholas Sparks movie "The Last Song." "Everything is so dramatic in the world," Cyrus told Harper's Bazaar. "My job is to be a role model, and that's what I want to do, but my job isn't to be a parent. My job isn't to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I'm still figuring that out for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selfish. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That's just life."
While Cyrus is bidding a fond farewell to her alter ego, Gomez is still having a good time playing Alex Russo on her Disney show. " 'Wizards of Waverly Place' is getting much more mature in terms of our comedy, [but] we are still keeping the youthfulness of our characters," she said. "I just feel like we're all kind of growing, so the characters are evolving."

Ukratko prevod: Pa selena kaze kako je Miley spremna za zivot i karijeru posle hanne montane, i da je spremna za neke nove i druge stvari.... itd...

https://disney-girls.serbianforum.info

2Selena Gomez About 'hannah montana' Empty Re: Selena Gomez About 'hannah montana' Sub Feb 20, 2010 12:03 am

Nina_the_girl

Nina_the_girl
DGS V.I.P.
DGS V.I.P.

Dobro Selena kaze za ovaj ukratko prevod. . .

http://destiny-hope-cyrus.forumpro.eu/index.htm

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu