Disney Girls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobro dosli na forum o Disney devojkama, saznajte sve o Miley, Seleni, Demi, Ashley..... i Uzivajte sa nama!

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Liam Hemsworth Says Miley Cyrus Is “So Easy To Be Around”

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Mee

Mee
Postajes svetski poznata zvezda!
Postajes svetski poznata zvezda!

Miley Cyrus’ boyfriend Liam Hemsworth talked to Australia’s NW Magazine about his GF Miley:

“From the first day I met her, she’s so easy to be around and to work with, she’s such a normal person. She’s so down to earth, you can think a lot of things about what she’s going to be like and how she’s going to be like to work with and it was nothing but good things.”

Liam also talked about his first day on set with Miley for their movie “The Last Song”:

“I turned up on set on the first day and I saw just how big a star she was. One end of the beach was blocked off for photographers and the other end was blocked off for her fans. Then we did this scene and it was a fun one. We were running through the water and I had to pick her up and splash around. The director, Julie Anne Robinson, yelled, ‘Kiss!’ and we got thrown into a kiss .”

Prevod ukratko:
Liam kaze da je Majli divna osoba, i da je skroz na zemlji i da nije znao kako ce mu biti da radi sa njim, da nije znao da je tolika zvezda do samog pocetka snimanja, kada je sa jedne strane puta bilo prepuno paparaca, a sa druge strane fanovi.

Preuzeto sa Miley Cyrus Balkan

https://disney-girls.serbianforum.info/forum.htm

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu